"Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone" Oldboy (2003)

Friday 26 October 2012

James Bond in 5 days

As the title states, I watched all 22 official James Bond films in the space of 5 days to get ready for Skyfall. By the time I finished Quantum of Solace, I had some positively shocking observations.


  • Sean Connery isn't the best Bond
  • Goldfinger isn't the best film
  • On Her Majestys Secret Service is the best film
  • I got bored with Sean Connery by the time I watched Diamonds are Forever
  • Diamonds are Forever is the worst film
  • George Lazenby had the potential to be the best Bond 
  • Roger Moore's best film is The Spy who Loved Me
  • A View To A Kill isn't Moores worst
  • Timothy Dalton was a good Bond
  • Pierce Brosnan was the best Bond
  • Quantum of Solace is one of the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment